Sales Manager - OOH/Foodservice
Are you passionate about healthy eating? Do you have an entrepreneurial attitude? Want to be part of a natural food revolution?
We're not interested in people looking for any job, we want ambitious foodies with a passion for healthy living and looking to join a young and dynamic team!
We are working with an exciting start-up who are passionate about revolutionising how we enjoy natural foods. With their values at the heart of everything they do, they work directly with farmers cooperatives to ensure they are providing ethically sourced products!
The people we hire are really important to us - Founder
Starting their journey three years ago, they quickly became the top selling product and No.1 brand in their category throughout Europe! They have since achieved fantastic growth turning over 1.5m in 2015, 3.8m in 2016 and set to double these figures by the end of 2017! Due to this incredible success, they are in search of an exceptional Foodservice Sales Manager!
- Reporting in the Managing Director, you will be responsible for identifying, managing and developing the following sectors:
- Foodservice (e.g. Pret A Manger)
- Wholesale and Independent Retail (e.g. Tree of Life/Wholefoods)
- B2B/ Ingredients
- Working with the international team to manage and develop their export channel (currently exporting to 27 countries!).
- Developing strategies to increase distribution in existing accounts to maximise sales.
- Attending trade shows/expos (next one is in Sweden!) and assisting with new product launches and development.
- Are an energetic and driven individual with 2+ years' sales experience within the FMCG sector.
- Are a Foodservice fanatic, with experience working with the likes of Pret A Manger.
- Are an Account Manager extraordinaire, with a successful track record.
- Have a demonstrable ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
- Most importantly - you share their vision and passion for healthy living!
This is an awesome opportunity to join an exciting entrepreneurial team led by a dedicated and enthusiastic Managing Director who provides superb support and development.
Like the sound of what you've read?
Get in touch as I'd love to speak to you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .