National Account Manager - Snacking
National Account Manager - Snacking
- £40,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Care
- Soft Benefits
About our Client:
This modern day British success story are looking to add a National Account Manager to their already massively talented retail team. The phenomenal growth this business are witnessing sees no sign of slowing at all with constant innovation, NPD and a new foray into the UK grocery market really whipping up a frenzy with demanding consumers!
If you want cool, entrepreneurial, innovative, visible and somewhere you can really enjoy to work with a fun loving culture, then this is definitely something you need to have a look at.
About the Role:
This is a chance to work with the most talked about brand in the industry. This is a National Account Manager role looking after one of top 6 grocery accounts with a P&L of roughly £7million. Our client is looking for someone who is a real health conscious foodie, working in FMCG but wants to get away from the red tape & process driven culture.
As the National Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Have fun and immerse yourself in the business - This is the No.1 priority!
- Full P&L for your customers.
- Full JBP exposure.
- Delivering the Account Business Plan with customers.
- Establish regular contact with key customer contacts to maximise business opportunities with the account/s (e.g. buyers, category managers, operations, stock controllers).
- Coordinate Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing and commercial activities to deliver total customer satisfaction.
- Lead in-store activity, monitor competitors and ensure that all forecasting and administration is up to date and accurate.
- Constant NPD require new listings and lots of product testing!
- Support the wider retail team and the leadership teams.
This is a key role in fulfilling the massive growth potential this business has. The amount of innovation and NPD they are pushing through is staggering. Looking at new categories and engaging with an ever growing consumer base is high on the agenda. You will be heavily involved in recommendations on the betterment of the above and your ideas will be listened to.
This is not your normal National Account Management role. It's a real chance to become a better commercial operator and give you great breadth across the functions. Most important of all are, passion, a keen interest in making a difference and the health food & fitness market. If this sounds like you please get in touch.
- Our client is looking for someone who has prior experience of dealing with UK wholesale, convenience or grocery multiples.
- We need bright engaging people at Junior National Account Manager or National Account Executive level to step up and rapidly accelerate your career.
- This is perfect for those who have an exposure to customers, P&L and want more of that. The support is here for candidates who don't necessarily come from a food background to make the transition so category experience is less important here.
Most important with this is becoming part of the immense success this business is having and also being culturally the right fit. They have thrown the typical FMCG business culture and commercials to one side and need people who really want to buy into this and strive for growth. They are a big promoter of health and fitness so those that are interested in this and doing the right thing for the consumer are exactly what we need.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Contact Lyle for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org