National Account Executive - Maternity Cover - Fixed Term Contract
Yankee Candle has become the most recognised name in the candle business worldwide. Today, our client offers the world’s largest and most compelling selection of scented candles, accessories and home fragrances.
To drive the business forward, we are looking for a high potential individual to manage and develop a portfolio of retail accounts, working alongside the National Account Team.
- Deliver best in class execution and activation to maximise brand exposure both in store & digitally.
- Manage the customer relationship, ensuring all enquiries are responded to professionally and deliver above expectation.
- Collaborate with nationals and the wider team to optimize business planning, product range development, budget control & forecasting accuracy.
- Accountability for achieving commercial targets for the individual customer.
- Responsible for unlocking new commercial opportunities within the customer / channel and implementing the contact strategy.
- Keeping up-to-date with marketplace activity, category pricing, market trends, price checks and NPD, recording information and informing account managers.
- Track and exploit opportunities to optimise in-store & web experience.
- Support the team to deliver best practice stock / sales forecasting & service / availability management. This requires an eye for detail, an obsession for EPOS and the tenacity to chase down internal and external stakeholders.
- Supply and facilitate key logistical, technical and regulatory data.
- Interpret EPOS & service / availability data – analysing trends and working with the team to create a compelling selling story.
- You will be degree educated and will have a robust track record in a customer facing role
- High levels of energy and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You will have the drive to achieve exceptional results with a passion to win attitude
- You will have a strong commercial understanding with a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot commercial opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with details of your current remuneration and a covering note.