Brand Manager - Health & Beauty
Are you working for a Health & Beauty business within Brand Marketing itching for your next progressive career step? This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for that Brand Manager position and has a passion for health and beauty products, particularly within the Professional channel and would love the chance to work for a leading global organisation that is recognised in every household.
Working in a small team led by a passionate marketer and health and beauty expert, you will work closely with the wider team identifying commercial opportunities and improve the brand presentation to achieve the brand plan and marketing objectives. You will have great brand support with a good percentage budget being awarded to the brand where you will require the right attitude to push the sub-category in to the channel.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Preferred category experience includes Health and Beauty or Personal Care
- Expertise in Brand Mktg, Category Mktg or Loyalty Mktg would be beneficial
- Solid core competencies within a commercial marketing function
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and manage complex projects.
- Must be confident at presenting and communicating with sales teams and expert customers
- Experience in building and managing marketing action calendars and loyalty programs
- Good attention to detail with a high level of numerical skills
- Solid IT skills including good experience with power point and excel
- Understanding and experience of activation social media and digital campaigns
- Degree educated, ideally in Marketing
In return, this employer is likely to offer the development and progression that matches your career ambitions and the opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic environment. Package includes a competitive salary, car allowance and 10% bonus in addition to some excellent employee benefits.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.