Graduate Quality Assistant
An exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate to work as a Quality Assistant with an ambitious branded food company based in Central London. This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products. The company has grown exponentially since its inception and they are now looking for a Graduate Quality Assistant to help the NPD and Technical Manager ensure the highest quality products.
This role is perfect for a passionate foodie who is detailed orientated looking to join an innovative and growing company with exposure to various areas of the business such as NPD, Technical and marketing.
As a Graduate Quality Assistant, you will:
- Help the customer service team deal with any quality related issues and form reports based on data findings.
- Create and manage the QC taste panel.
- Generate a QAS for raw materials.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and certification for new and existing suppliers.
- Work closely with NPD & Technical Manager on various projects.
- Assist with shelf life testing.
- Support marketing and sales teams.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Degree level or equivalent, ideally in Food Science discipline.
- A genuine passion for healthy food and health in general.
- Excellent communication skills able to work cross functionally across different teams.
- Strong Excel skills able to formulate tables/graphs and input data findings.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and a keen eye for detail.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate from a food science discipline who is looking to join a small but rapidly expanding business which can offer a wider scope role with bespoke career progression.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.