Senior National Account Manager - Foodservice
My client, a global Foodservice business are looking to add a talented, ambitious Senior National Account Manager - Foodservice to their sales team.
My client are a well-established, global foodservice business. They pride themselves on excellent service to their customers and are continuing to grow. They have a large portfolio of clients, a very successful UK Operation HQ'd in the South East England with some superb offices, branding and dynamic approach to Foodservice.
They turnover around £200 Million per annum and the business is growing nicely.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a very well-established team and picking up some excellent accounts, you will be given support but the autonomy to work on your own and make business critical decisions. Career growth and progression is also important to my client who are looking for an ambitious and hungry candidate.
This position will report to the National Accounts Controller and will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of specific client account plans; achieving account profitability and sales targets; serving as the primary account contact & providing account leadership to ensure client satisfaction and long term continuity of supply.
Within this role the SNAM will manage some of my client's key accounts, not predetermined but they currently work with the likes of Mitchells & Butler, JD Wetherspoon, Jamie's Italian, Greene King, Wagamama, Marriott, De Vere etc - they T/o over £200m per annum and the business is growing nicely.
The Senior National Account Manager - Foodservice will be responsible for:
- To take responsibility for individual portfolio of central accounts ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met.
- Implement, monitor, report & forecast on account performance against sales budget and cash margin in order to maximise future performance.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual customer account plans which identify key activities and priorities in line with the company strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain client account plan to maximise profitability. Annually review plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- Full P&L of the accounts, working closely with the field sales team to further growth nationwide
- Achievement of both departmental and personal targets.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. Through building strong relationships across all areas of clients business.
- Maintain regular communication with key external contacts to identify and resolve issues whilst selling new initiatives within existing customer base.
- Manage delivery of performance reporting and any other analysis to the client.
- Personally manage each client relationship whilst through the business encourage the development of a positive working relationship across all departments
- Work with other departments as required to ensure that budgeted sales targets, account profitability, customer satisfaction and retention are achieved across portfolio.
The Senior National Account Manager - Foodservice must have a lot of passion for food and is an individual looking to take their career to the next level, the candidate must:
- Good experience within profitable national accounts
- Experience within foodservice
- Experince working with Public house groups, restaurant groups or Hotel chains
- Full P&L, JBP experience
- Be a self-starter with strong communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a lot of personal drive, ambition and energy
- Be able to establish a good rapport with an array of stakeholders
- Customer focused and solutions driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- First rate communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Organised and effective time planner
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Competitive bonus scheme
Home based contract
Other company benefits