Business Development Manager
The role as Business Development Manager will be dedicated to expanding on my client's innovative plans, pushing their own-brands across the Retail channel.
My client are an innovative business & a market leader with a Global reach. In the UK, they are now in a position to capitalise on further potential and put their creative ideas to use with the addition of this role.
The successful Business Development Manager is the chance to join a well-recognised business with a key focus on the Personal Care, Household & Cosmetics market.
The role as Business Development Manager will be to put ideas into practice and drive the own label channel focusing on increasing opportunity and in turn, profitability across this area.
You will identify and target retail opportunities with new and existing customers. Using your network of contacts you will increase the awareness of the business across the Retail & Grocery channel and manage all P&L within this area.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following profile criteria;
* Strong NAM with a drive for sales & passion for new business
* Ability to drive new product lines from scrathc and be creative in approach
* Experience in the Personal Care, Household or Cosmetics market is important
* Highly experienced in manageing your own P&L & driving NPD/JBP's
* Ability to commute across the West Midlands, Midlands & North Wales
* Tenacious in approach
£50,000 - £55,000
Bonus & Company Car