European Sales Manager- Consumer Goods
I am currently recruiting an European Sales Manager- Consumer Goods position for an ever-evolving, multi-million pound organisation based in Dorset. An organisation which prides itself on innovation and creative thinking, this is an opportunity not to be missed for ambitious sales individuals looking to further their career.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has won awards for being most ambitious the organisation rewards those who think outside of the box and challenge the norm. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
The European Sales Manager- Consumer Goods will be responsible for managing and developing a well established region within the offline channel. With responsibility for a wide own-brand portfolio, this is a hands on role to identify new growth opportunities alongside the head of international sales.
The key responsibilities within the role include;
The European Sales Manager- Consumer Goods will;
- Have previous sales experience within the retail sector
- Be Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Have experience in developing accounts
- Proven record in developing new business
- Strong communication & communication skills
- Be commercially astute
- Be an ambitious self starter looking to further their career
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have experience in the management and development of direct reports
The role offers an attractive salary and other benefits.