Senior National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity in the FMCG space? Do you enjoy working as part of a small team, in an entrepreneurial, and innovative business where everything in centred around quality and efficiency?
- You can expect an opportunity which will allow you to make a considerable impact into the growth of the business and its future direction.
- Joining now will allow you to become a part of the growth agenda following considerable investment, and the opportunity to operate in an innovative FMCG space!
Based in the East Midlands, this FMCG Company is greatly passionate about what they do. This is not a standard commercial role or one which would take you into a big corporate business, but a Senior Commercial Management position which will see you effect change, business direction and operate as part of a progressive, forward thinking and developing business which is currently undergoing an exciting growth phase!
As Senior Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
- The management of a Top 6 Grocery Retailer which is of significant importance and a hugely strategic customer for the wider business who are very much engaged in innovation
- JBP development and negotiations, and long term relationship building, regular customer meetings, to expand the range and category
- P&L accountable
- Formulating compelling customer led propositions to drive growth
- Working in collaboration with the Technical and NPD team ensuring critical path timelines are delivered on
- You will be able to demonstrate account growth and strong partnership development operating with the Top 6 Grocery MULTs
- You will understand private label, able to communicate with buyers effectively, engaging them in NPD and category insight
- You will be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to ‘think outside the box’
- You will hold P&L management experience as well as being able to demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills surrounding JBP’s
- You will be detailed and highly organised in your approach, able to work with a wider team including Category Management and Demand Planning to drive business growth
- You will hold gravitas, able to support the wider sales team in regards to growth and development
- You will be ambitious, and eager to make a difference and passionate about food!!
This is a genuinely exciting Senior Commercial Management opportunity which doesn’t present itself often in the East Midlands. The business is experiencing, growth, investment and manufacture some fantastic products! If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a further conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.