Key account manager
IglooBooks is looking for a Key account manager!
We're looking for an ambitious Individual with a proven track record in sales who wants to fast track their career with the UK’s most exciting publisher.
A role at Bonnier Publishing is an opportunity to be a part of a different story. There are no other major publishers like us. Everything we do is underpinned by our group values; we live and breathe them in everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full target and P&L accountability
- Overall management of all designated accounts
- Profitable account growth through strong relationships and retailer understanding
- Utilising customer reporting and tender interfaces to maximise revenue
- Analysis of retailer sales data to identify additional opportunities and initiatives
- Deliver first class customer service to each account responsibility
- Develop strong working relationships and communication with all internal departments
- Develop a complete understanding of the book industry within the mass market, identify trends to develop and tailor our offering
- Overall responsibility for range and forecast management of all listed lines
- Develop internal and external sales reports on a weekly basis
- Present NPD and run strategy meetings with designated customers on a frequent basis
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Must have an understanding of the UK’s retail industry
- Exceptional time management skills
- Proven forecasting ability both financially & stock management
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and forward thinking
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent range & category planning skills
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills
- Ability to create and implement promotional plans
- Positive can-do attitude
What you didn’t know about the team:
Sales represent the true meaning of ‘Team’. Always offering support and advice to each other to ensure we are able to work strongly as individuals as well as a group. We love to socialise and always make sure that we never go too long without having a bit of fun
About the Company:
Igloo Books Group is a leading mass-market publishing group, comprising two dynamic imprints – IglooBooks and Autumn Publishing. With 170 employees all dedicated to three core principles quality, value and outstanding service, there is no other mass-market publisher that delivers as consistently as Igloo Books Group.
IglooBooks is a part of Bonnier Publishing, the fastest-growing major publisher in the UK, with group sales of £128m. It has divisions in both Australia and the USA with 525 employees worldwide. It is ultimately owned by Bonnier Books, a top 15 world publisher with global sales of £650m.
Applying to join our team:
Please send in your CV detailing your availability and current salary details. We’d love to know more about you than just what’s on your CV, so feel free to send a letter, video or comic monologue whatever showcases your passion for our company and the work you’d be doing and we’ll view it.