Sales Support Associate
We here in PepsiCo, Antrim are currently on the lookout for a Sales Support Associate to join our team on a Maternity contract basis.
At PepsiCo we are always looking to hear from talented individuals looking to expand their experience or who are seeking a new challenge. We're always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We're accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation's evolving tastes. We're strengthening our customer and supplier relationships to maximise every sales opportunity. To support this we are now looking for a motivated and passionate Business Development Executive to join our commercial team in Dublin.
Our Impulse Sales team work with retailers all over the country, focusing on stores, bars and outlets where you probably wouldn't do your weekly shop, but where you might still want to pick up a PepsiCo product. Our Impulse team work with the retailers to ensure they optimise sales of PepsiCo products in ways that excite shoppers and delivers healthy margins
- Provide full support in managing "back of house" account administration for the Key Account and Field Sales teams for Island of Ireland Impulse Channel to allow more attention and focus on business building account initiatives.
- Support Key Account Channel teams by managing internal systems (Optimus / Business Objects / GRS) to allow accurate and timely forecasting and to analyse data to deliver insight which prompts value-added action in the account. See detail below:
- Optimus data input & maintenance as per off line promotional summary report for C&I Channel on a weekly basis
- Post Sept process - Optimus data Input & maintenance on a weekly basis for C&I - dependent on new promotional management / base volume capture process
- GRS/ Flash duties - weekly promo graphing spreadsheet updated weekly
- Promotional submission forms & New Line PIFs administration completed as per off line promotional summary report for C&I Channel every 3 weeks
- Collation of SDR trackers to produce the monthly reports
- Submitting MC Calculator to Finance to meet their deadlines (Internal promotional setup to ensure promotions are provided to customers)
- Responding to customer queries as appropriate
- Supporting CAM's for meeting preparation and attending when required
- Computer literacy - Powerpoint, Word, ExcelCompetencies:
- Intellectually strong & curious - understands their role within the bigger picture
- Ability to create data reports & interpret meaning to deliver insight that can be acted upon
- Attention to detail & accuracy of data entry
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- An effective communicator who is confident to build an internal network from day 1Attitude:
- Proactive "can do" approach
- Methodical & logical
- Ability to take a limited brief and make it their own
PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses - Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade - also make hundreds of other nourishing and tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 markets
This role comes with a competitive salary plus benefits package.
PepsiCo is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.