Head of Corporate & Branded Gift - London
Our client is world renowned for designing, manufacturing and supplying some of the coolest, best designed and most creative gift products available anywhere. You can spot their products in thousands of stores across the globe from Selfridges, Urban Outfitters and John Lewis through to Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and the New York Museum of Modern Art!
We are on the hunt for an experienced senior sales person to join their team of 35+ to grow their non-core business (white label, corporate gifts and branded merchandise).
This is a great opportunity to build a department from the ground up and become the head of it. The role is new but the company is well established and exciting. This is a great chance to grow within a creative environment.
A typical day in this Head of Corporate & Branded Gift position will involve:
- Developing and executing the short and long-term strategy for the non-core business
- Annual budget creation and P&L management responsibility
- Growing the client base by initially focussing on developing new business development through your current contacts
- Maintaining relationships with existing business, growing the revenue where applicable
- Managing white label, corporate gifts and bespoke collaboration projects; from initial meeting stage, through to delivery
- Exceeding financial and margin targets whilst maintaining brand standards
- Representing the company and corporate service at industry and partner events
- Growing the team in line with your strategy
The successful candidate for this Head of Corporate & Branded Gift role will:
- Have 10 years of solid experience, especially on the corporate side (experience on the white label or sports side would be a plus)
- Bring a corporate contact book that will generate leads from day one - will know whom to contact at global companies
- Have track record for selling high-end branded merchandise into blue chip companies (key)
- Get on the phone immediately to deliver results
- Have the confidence to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be driven, proactive, sales oriented
- Be enthusiastic, personable and will get stuck in
Please get in touch for more details!