Sales Office Manager
Job title: Sales Office Manager
Location: Bath - office based
Salary: Up to £28,000 depending on experience + bonus and benefits
Sector: Consumer goods
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: RG/018811
Our client is a well-established and successful consumer goods business with an impressive product portfolio.
The primary objective of this role is to hit the core customer annual sales target by managing a small office based sales team. The team will actively support the company’s field sales team and develop the sales process from lead generation through to sales workflow implementation using the business’ CRM system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Report on weekly activity of core sales team
- Ensure KPIs and targets are hit
- Develop the CRM workflow process
- Qualify all customer enquiries and develop process.
- Support field sales team of 3 people.
- Oversee proformas collection process
- Manages office sales team of two people
- Closely work with marketing assistant to ensure all activities are joined up
- Maximise all areas of sales potential including upsales
- Responsible for web sales
Based from Bath offices you will ideally be experienced in running a small office sales team. An effective manager of both process and people you will be positive and confident in approach, a numerate problem solver with good excel skills. CRM experience being a distinct advantage.
You will have experience of managing sales people and a sound understanding of sales process and excellent customer service skills. You will be able to effectively motivate and manage a small team to proactively support the field sales team. At least 2-3 years management experience is desirable.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.