Senior National Account Manager - Home & DIY Brands
Senior National Account Manager - Home & DIY Brands - Management of Retail and Online channel
Home Based - Covering the UK
- £45,000 - £52,000 Basic Salary
- 30% Bonus
- Company Car
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent Development Opportunities
About our Client:
This is a smaller business underneath a bigger corporate umbrella giving you the chance to be creative and entrepreneurial, whilst having the support of the bigger business there when required. With No.1 brands in their category, this is a great opportunity for someone who has already mentored a team to move into direct team management.
About the Role:
As the Senior National Account Manager, you must have tons of drive and a hands-on mentality with the ability to see this role in three stages; Client Relationships, Development of the Team and Strategy to continue the development of this highly successful channel. A brilliant senior management team will oversee personal development for you with opportunities to move both across and upwards in the business.
- Working with your customers and senior management team to create a Strategic Customer Account Plan.
- Develop, agree and execute annual Joint Business Plans with accounts to deliver the agreed business growth.
- Creating robust and accurate forecasting plans.
- Working closely internal key stakeholders to make sure agreements are aligned.
Distribution & Visibility
- Development and introduction of NPD to your accounts.
- Be constantly looking for additional opportunities over and above the plan.
- To achieve net sales, profit and market share targets as agreed account plans.
- Responsible for evaluating all promotional activity.
- Constantly looking to overachieve by demonstrating a proactive approach to business development.
- Fully embrace and deliver against the company principals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- This is the first step into a man management position for someone who is mentoring or training a team in national accounts.
- You should be top of your game in running your own accounts and be ready to move into a more strategic management role.
- An understanding of high street, grocery or online accounts would be really helpful and a desire to tear up trees for a business goes a long way with these guys.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org