SUCCESSFULLY BUILDING BRANDS
Cellar Trends are one of the UK's leading distributor of brands with a portfolio boasting a wide range of leading wines, spirits, beers, soft drinks and cocktail mixers. They aim to be best in class and have a remarkable track record in brand building in many drink categories. They created the Sambuca market with Luxardo; doubled the Faustino wine business; and over the years have launched, developed and built many iconic brands.
We now have a fantastic opportunity within the London Business Unit
Full Time / Permanent Contract
(£ competitive + bonus + benefits)
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager covering the above area on a full time basis.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Preferably experience in selling, ideally in the drinks industry
• Experience of the London drinks trade. Either side of the bar.
• Knowledge of the current trends, comfortable with cocktails, premium spirits and Champagne.
• Good wine and spirits general knowledge, the willingness to keep learning.
• Passionate about the drinks industry
• A team player but also with the capacity to go it alone when needed.
• Ability to present well and confidently across all levels
• Enthusiasm, Energy, and a commitment to deliver results
• Solid IT skills
• Full Clean Driving Licence
Please send current CV, with covering letter (outlining salary) by using the 'apply' button below.
Alternatively apply in writing to: Personnel Dept, Cellar Trends Ltd, Stonehouse Farm, Ashby Road, Woodville, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 7BP.
Application Closing Date: 26th June 2017
*If we do not reply within 3 weeks of closing date, please accept this as being unsuccessful.
NO agencies please