At Munoz we are dynamic and free-thinking and shaking up the world of fresh
Our products are energetic, innovative and exciting, making for a better world
Are you looking to be part of an organisation where they promote cutting – edge innovation, quality and efficiency? Somewhere you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where you will play a major part in leading a major multiple account in a pacey, NPD focused and growing category? If so, please read on!
Having been established in 1972, The Munoz Group are a multimillion turnover business and have experienced enormous growth and are now a leader in citrus, grape, flowers, juice and ice-cream. Operating across UK, US, Asia and Europe, they have future growth plans to continue their success.
They are now looking to appoint a newly created position in an Account Manager to join the commercial team to lead the ice-cream business with a Top 4 major retailer following some fantastic growth! This role will report to the Senior Commercial Manager and you will operate as part of a collaborative, creative, fast paced team with the opportunity to expand and develop your customer and career. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant impact and operate in a broad and exciting position, which is very much relationship management lead.
• Account management of a Top 4 major retailer with a focus on the ice-cream business
• Build effective long terms relationships with the customer
• Work cross functionally with all departments highlighting opportunities, both internally and externally
• Collaborate with the customer and wider internal cross functional departments to deliver requirements in a timely manner
• Liaise with colleagues based in Spain; critical path management of NPD projects ensuring delivering and the meeting of expectations
The Successful Candidate:
• Passionate about making a difference able to think creatively to add value
• Account management experience within an FMCG environment, operating with the Top 6 Grocery MULTs
• Strong relationship management skills; demonstrable experience of developing long term partnerships
• Passionate about NPD, a real ‘foodie’
• Demonstrable experience of critical path management/ project management ability
• Experience at delivering customer presentations
• Ability to work in collaboration, team player
• High attention to detail, with strong organisational skills
• Numerical, understanding of data
• Assertive in nature, good influencing skills
• Ability to travel to Spain
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a National Account Executive or Key Account Manager seeking a new and challenging opportunity who is relationship lead, and who holds strong influencing skills to manage both the customer and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and growth!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct applicants will be forwarded to The Advocate Group.