Business Development Manager - Haircare Manufacturer
- Expanding Haircare Organisation
- Offering Strong Brand Names
- Haircare or Beauty Product Sales Experience Required
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing a good portfolio of accounts, with some new business activities; most of your time will be spent with regional distributors, with products backsold through salons. Making joint visits with distributor reps, you will be talking to branch staff, salon owners and business directors, offering strong brands and excellent customer service support. The territory covers the M1 corridors, applications are invited from those living in the Yorkshire region.
The Company: This organisation in the fastest growing brand in their sector and has been enjoying some great success since their inception two decades ago. They supply a full range of haircare products including colouring and styling products, and now seek a new Business Development Manager in the Yorkshire region.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You must have experience of selling hair and/or beauty products
- Well-presented and resilient sales people with excellent relationship building skills
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £6,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
- Pension, iPad, Mobile, Fuelcard