Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Region: Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Berkshire
Salary: c£30,000-£35,000 + attractive bonus scheme + car and other benefits
Ref number: AL18800
Our client is a nationally recognised foodservice provider who are renowned for service excellence and supporting its customers in achieving their food strategies and commercial objectives. This has now positioned them as the UK’s ‘go to’ delivered wholesale partner across the care, education, leisure destinations, and hospitality sectors. Due to some big contract wins and ambitious growth plans, they are now seeking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
As a BDM, you will be achieving sales and cash margin targets set by the business, opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new and existing customers ensuring that their current and future needs are effectively managed. This is more of hunter type role, so would suit someone who enjoys the thrill of chasing new business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create and follow a journey plan that achieves the business targets.
- Build trusting relationships.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Report against the area sales plan.
- Being aligned with the business ethos and values.
The person for this Sales Representative role:
We are looking for an experienced field sales professional with a background in Food who has a track record of exceeding targets and selling into the HORECA market... In addition, we are looking for:
- Based in the Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire/Berkshire area.
- A dynamic individual and a self starter.
- A proven track record in new business.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine