Business Development Manager - FMCG Insights / E-commerce
An excellent opportunity to join a boutique e-commerce business who are at the forefront of the UK FMCG and Consumer Retail space and offers business insights and analysis to its key partners.
Working in a small yet busy team, the role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, hardworking, fun, tech business with big growth aspirations where you will lead the sales plan with a major focus on start-ups and medium sized FMCG businesses and retailers who by partnering the business, will gain real competitive advantage driving their E-Business performance. Typically, you will look to gain buy-in from your target companies working with senior stakeholders within the Marketing, Category, Insight and E-commerce teams whilst achieving your personal goals and monthly sales targets that will ultimately drive growth for the business.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Sound business development skills with a proven track record of success within the FMCG / Retail sector
- A passion for the Online / E-Commerce and FMCG industry
- First class presentation skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
- Must have tenacity with a resilient “go-get” attitude towards your work and be results minded
- You need to be able to work in London on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.