Regional Account Manager
Miko Coffee Ltd currently has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to join our Sales team. This role will be based in and around the East Anglia area.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience in B2B and a proven track record
- Knowledge of coffee and possessing barista skills would be advantageous
- Possess strong admin and organisational skills
- Self motivated and target orientated
- Must have excellent selling and range selling skills in order to hit the targets and KPI’s set
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused with a desire to excel in providing a first class service
They must also be of a smart appearance, be reliable and be able to work as part of a very busy department and above all have a passion to succeed.
A competitive rate of pay, uncapped OTE and bonus is available depending on experience.
The benefits include a fully expensed Audi A4, tablet, mobile phone, up to 26 days holiday (+ 8 days bank holidays), plus membership into our mini health care and pension schemes.
If you are successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Chertsey Branch. Unfortunately we won’t be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants but would like to take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for your interest in Miko Coffee Ltd.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE