Brand Manager - Food
Job Type: Brand Manager - Food
Job reference: VAC-23292
Are you looking to work for an entrepreneurial business with huge growth plans? Are you looking to work in a fun, innovative and creative environment with long term development opportunities? If so, read on!
The Advocate Group are partnered with a really exciting, branded FMCG business who are looking for a dynamic brand manager to drive growth in increasingly competitive categories.
- Working closely with the sales team to secure new distribution, launching innovative and incremental EPD/NPD and developing ground- breaking marketing campaigns from concept to launch.
- Overseeing the marketing budget. Ensure the marketing team hit forecasted spend & track marketing spend ROI.
- Overseeing all market research
- Overseeing all trade presentations & buyer engagement
- Managing x1 direct report (Assistant Brand Manager).
The successful candidate:
- Have 4-5 years FMCG experience in marketing
- Have a can- do attitude and are hands on
- Have good analytical skills and are commercially minded
- Are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Are self- motivated and keen to learn
- Take pride in your work
- Pay attention to detail
- Have creative vision
- Have the ability to negotiate and influence key contacts
- Have the energy to work within a rapidly growing, dynamic business that is constantly evolving
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.