Marketing Manager – 12 months FTC
Job Type: Marketing Manager – 12 months FTC
Job reference: VAC-23289
Are you looking to be part of one of the most forward thinking and dynamic businesses within the FMCG industry? Somewhere you can make a real impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in Dublin, this FMCG business is looking to appoint a marketing manager to influence the planning and execution of the brand campaigns. A few words to best describe them; entrepreneurial and creative, this is somewhere you can kick start your career.
- A strong focus on the consumer, and an ability to deliver insights on consumer trends and behaviou
- Managing and delivering successful projects – from ATL comms to NPD projects
- Proficient at analysing Nielsen, Kantar data and producing monthly reports
- Knowledge of category management with experience in making space & planogram recommendations to retailers
- A strong understanding of the world of digital and social media
- Experience managing agencies and creative freelancers to develop on brand creative content both above and below the line
- Inform the brand strategy and making compelling cases for investment sign-off
The successful candidate:
- An experienced FMCG marketeer
- Confident and intuitive
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent at communicating and presenting information to influence key stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and a desire to roll up your sleeves with a dynamic, cross-functional team
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.