Little Dish was the first brand to launch a range of fresh, healthy meals for toddlers and young children which are sold in the chilled aisles of the supermarkets and made from 100% natural ingredients and no added salt or sugar. The company has developed a high quality, innovative children’s meals that are perfectly nutritionally balanced (endorsed by leading nutritionists) and offer convenience for busy mums. This innovation has been recognised with numerous prestigious awards. The business has recently expanded into toddler snacking and in one year has secured listings in Boots and all the major multiples. Trading is consistently +50% yoy.
This is a hugely exciting time in the company’s development, with aggressive growth targets being set that aim to triple the size of the business over the next three years through investment in customer acquisition, new sales channels, new product development and potentially international expansion.
- Own trading relationships with the Top 6 Grocers and key Convenience accounts
- Manage P&L and develop JBPs for key accounts
- Develop business streams around new product launches
- Support exploration of Food Service distribution channel
What we are looking for:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of managing multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- Someone with a great understanding of Chilled and Brands
- Previous success of managing Top 6 grocery accounts
- A believer in the Little Dish Mission!
- Salary: Highly competitive
- Bonus: Up to 25% of salary
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Location: Based in Notting Hill most of the time with some flexibility for home working
All applications are being handled by our retained recruitment partner Lime Talent. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Lime Talent for consideration.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.