Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, UK & Ireland
Based in Weybridge Head Office
£25,000 to £30,000 Basic + Benefits
They are a truly worldwide business, which operates in thousands of locations across the globe, offering a 5* luxury proposition. Energy, enthusiasm, innovative industry leadership and an ethos of continuous improvement have characterised the company for many years. They strive to be innovative in the way that they respond to the changing needs of their consumers and customers alike. A Digital Marketing Executive is now needed to join their successful Digital Marketing team based in their Head Office in Weybridge.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join a global business, enjoying huge growth and development. Joining a team, where you can make your mark and take on greater responsibility, showcasing your skills and innovative mindset. You will work cross-functionally throughout the business – interacting with Senior Management, Sales, and Marketing and Brand teams – and externally with agencies and design/media agencies.
- Implement the direct marketing strategy across all digital channels, including Paid Search, SEO, Display and Affiliates to deliver quality web and call leads
- Deliver a robust digital media strategy and be accountable for its performance
- Work with the Brand teams to ensure all tactical communications are aligned to the Brand positioning and brief agencies accordingly
- Manage design and media agencies to ensure campaigns are clearly communicated and digital media plans are developed in line with campaign objectives.
- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring digital media activity across all channels is accurate and activated on time
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing teams for digital activity across key accounts
- You’ll have a passion and interest in all things Digital
- Educated to degree level, and ideally with 2 years’ experience working within the digital marketing space – PPC and Display
- Experience of Affiliate marketing
- Experience of updating websites and understanding user journeys
- Experience in managing and working with agencies
- Self-motivated, highly analytical and results focused
- Strong inter-personal skills, confident with great attention to detail
If this sounds like the right role for you to step up to then please contact us, our clients can offer real, long term career progression both within the UK and internationally.
Interested? Please e-mail your CV, including current salary details quoting the reference 6621/9gj.