National Account Manager - blue chip - multi category food - DISCOUNTERS
DISCOUNTER CHANNEL. Are you interested in working with some of the world’s largest food brands? Does the idea of working in a high performing, dynamic, meritocratic environment get you excited? If so read on…
It’s rare that my client recruits externally at this level so I’m thrilled to be working with them on this unique opportunity.
Without giving too much away the company is a global FMCG food powerhouse who focus on great results and great customer service. The business prides themselves on their superb work force and people who genuinely care about doing a great job. Their Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust, for learning and developing. A space has opened in their quickest growing channel for an exceptional National Account Manager.
Reporting into the Discount Director you will be responsible for driving a multi million ££ Discounter portfolio consisting of 3 major accounts including Wilkinsons across 2 key business units. This channel offers enormous amounts of growth opportunity and progression.
You will also:
- Have ownership of sales reporting, P&L analysis and measuring category trends
- Full control and autonomy to manage promotional plans
- Work collaboratively with internal Shopper Marketing and Digital team
- Have high impact on NPD and product launches
Like what you see so far?
Then read on to see if you have got what they are looking for…
- Previous national account management gained in FMCG sales with experience of managing P&L ideally in a branded food/drink environment
- First rate interpersonal skills – you will be building key relationships both internally and externally
- A creative and strategic mindset with a strong ability to analyse data, numerically astute.
- Analytical with great attention to detail
- Most important of all…a can-do attitude
If you feel you have the right skill set and attitude to take this position on then I’d love to hear from you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk