Account Manager (Food Ingredients)
Our client is a bespoke manufacturer of food ingredients to the food manufacturing, food service and retail industries. They have a fantastic reputation in their sector and are now looking to expand their commercial team, with an office based Account Manager. The role will be office based from their site in Berkshire, typically meeting with clients two to three times per week.
• Must possess a number of years of experience selling directly to food or drink manufactures.
• Must have a technical sales and ingredients product background.
• Must have experience working on NPD briefs.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• An eye for detail, and great numerical skills
• Strong relationship builder
• Sales role developing business with existing accounts while also sourcing new opportunities from food and drink manufacturers.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin.
• Conduct technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of ingredients in food applications.
• Handle sample requests.
• There will be an aspect of new business development, but will mainly be focussed on account management of existing clients.
• Working closely with other functions internally and externally to exploit key opportunities including NPD, Production etc.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• £35,000 - £45,000 Basic salary
• Car Allowance
• Private Healthcare
For further information please apply for the role, or send an up to date copy of your CV to Graham@drnewitt.com.