Business Development Manager (Independent Retail)
Our client is a growing FMCG business looking for an experienced field based retail rep to add to their commercial team. The role will be new business focussed, with the aim of developing business throughout the convenience and independent retail sectors. To discuss the role, the successful candidate must have a previous experience in a field sales role within a wholesale environment, and have a network of contacts with independent retailers.
• Business Development sales role, sourcing new convenience and independent retail accounts
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing accounts, and be their primary point of contact.
• Achieving financial targets for sales revenue.
• Negotiating commercial terms.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• Oversee the accurate forecasting of orders.
• Must have previous experience selling within independent retail stores and in the field.
• Preferably would have worked for a food / FMCG wholesaler.
• Strong field sales experience, with a proven track record of success with developing new business.
• Full UK drivers licence with the ability to travel as and when required.
• Confident, driven and personable.
• Organized and the ability to prioritize, manage deadlines and make decisions.
• Computer literacy.
• Up to £26,000 basic salary dependent upon experience.
• Company car provided.
• Company pension.
• Laptop & Phone
For more information please apply for the role, or send the most up to date copy of your CV to Graham@drnewitt.com