- International Manufacturer
- leading hardware manufacturer
- A market leader with strong growth plans
- Great place to work and team culture
The Role: My client, an international manufacturer who have seen amazing growth year on year and provides a stable, friendly, modern place to work are looking for an experienced, target driven Product Manager. They require a confident and experienced Product Manager who understands the importance of fully emerging one's self in the market to continually improve the product proposition. You will manage the full product lifecycle of large SKU count focusing on range reviews, launch plans, stakeholder development and end of life. If you have previously been responsible for the sales and performance of a product group, can demonstrate skills in analysis and data management with proven experience of effectively managing the whole lifecycle please apply.
Responsibilities for the position of Product manager include:
- Managing the financial performance of large product range
- Lifecycle management
- Regular range reviews
- Analysing market and customer opportunities
- Working closely with Marketing and sales teams
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous Product Manager of large SKU count
- Strong analytic and data management experience
- Fantastic stakeholder management
- Managing large number of suppliers
- Ability to plan and execute international events
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail.
The Company: A passionate international manufacturing company who are constantly investing in their brand and employees. This award winning company will challenge you and support progression, offering a great place to work with a strong focus on the team environment and rewarding hard work.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30,000-40,000 + Car + benefits
Location: The position of Product Manager will be based near Coventry
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.