Category / Account Executive FMCG Food
Grocery Category Account Executive FMCG Food West London
£26,000 - £30,000 Basic + Car + Travel Expenses + Benefits
Fantastic progression to National Accounts - brilliant opportunity supporting the National Account Team within major UK Retailers and developing your career within FMCG Sales.
In the last 10 years this Group has seen consistent year on year growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile and ambitious than ever before. part of a large group, so career progression is inevitable.
Due to the success of the business to date including significant distribution gains in the major grocery multiples and e-commerce, we now require an Account Executive to continue to win and develop our business.
Supporting the National Account team targeting Grocery Retail
Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager, you will support the delivery of the sales plan alongside the National Account team with the promotional activity, Supply Chain, Promotional Activity, constantly using data to uncover opportunities and providing administration support including data entry, budget tracker and sales reports.
Ideal candidates will have experience within FMCG in a data/analysis position looking to move into a more Commercial position, have an understanding of the core needs of modern Account Management.
There are fantastic progression opportunities within this fast paced dynamic environment as well as ongoing training and development to build a successful career in a fast paced environment.
• An inquisitive mind with a focus on developing your career.
• Energetic and passionate about quality, indulgent brands.
• Proven ability to make things happen with the confidence to challenge, question things.
• Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate.
• Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Highly charismatic and confident person in all elements of their role.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
• Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 2962/12
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details