Regional Sales Manager- Homeware
Regional Sales Manager required for an international multi-billion pound organisation supplying a diverse product portfolio within the homeware sector.
My client is a rapidly growing organisation bringing instantly recognisable brands to the market. Operating across three business segments: Personal Care, Housewares and Healthcare / Home Environment they are recognised as a leader in innovation and quality with leading household brand names.
Working on one of the leading luxury brands with over 850 SKUs globally, the Regional Sales Manager reports directly to the UK Sales manager and is responsible for developing sales within the region through the independent channel.
The Regional Sales Manager- Homeware is responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing the sales of new and existing products
- Managing the independent retailers throughout the South East in conjunction with the agreed regional plan
- Identifying new business opportunities within the region
- Education and training of retail staff to maximise the sales potential
- Completing administrative tasks as and when required
- Achieving KPI's and sales targets for the region
- Attending trade shows nationally where required.
The Regional Sales Manager- Homeware will have proven success within sales and be:
- Energetic and passionate about the industry and the products on offer
- A strong communicator, being able to communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Confident and able to establish rapport with customers and generate new business
- Commercially aware
- Able to work independently, being able to prioritise their own diary
- Based in South East England
- Flexible and prepared to travel
The role offers an attractive salary of up to £31k + car bonus of 20% and many other benefits.