Category Manager - Growing Top 4 Grocery Account
Our client is a well-known food manufacturing business who is experiencing huge growth within the categories in which they operate. They have a great reputation and are expanding their product range through market leading innovation.
With supply across the Grocery retailers and foodservice, this Category Manager role will focus on their largest account with a Top 4 retailer and the aim is to drive profitable sales growth. The business has committed to developing their Category team and you can expect to receive all the help and support that you need to enhance your career.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Prior experience of working within an FMCG food manufacturing environment as a Category Manager.
- The ability to analyse data sources to gather insights and trends in order to make category recommendations and create a Category strategy.
- Develop Category plans and Category performance review.
- Capable of identifying new business opportunities and monitoring implemented category initiatives.
- Track retailer promotions and analyse success for future promotional strategy development.
- Able to build strong relationships throughout the buying function with the retailer to drive category objectives.
- Capable of working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment an d achieve deadlines.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Work closely with the commercial and NPD teams to ensure that opportunities are delivered to agreed timescales.
This is a real opportunity to develop your career and will offer a real challenge to the right person.
Please apply, with a full CV, for a confidential discussion about the role to: