Field Sales Executive - Molson Coors
Field Sales Executives x 4 - Molson Coors
(working for Powerforce)
Full time, 2 months' fixed term contract
Package: £18,000 per annum + up to 10% completion bonus + chilled van + fuel card
Working: 5 days Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Start: 26-30th June (one week of training), going live Monday 3rd July. End: Friday 1st September
1) Plymouth – Plymouth, Penzance, St Austell, Newquay, Torquay, Exeter, Exmouth and surrounds (covering PL, TQ, TR)
2) Bournemouth – Bournemouth, Weymouth and surrounds (covering BH, SO41, DT2, DT3, DT4)
3) Brighton – Brighton, Bognor Regis, Eastbourne and surrounds (covering BN, PO)
4) Great Yarmouth – Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Cromer, King’s Lynn, Skegness and surrounds (covering NR, PE11-14, PE30 -38, PE20-25)
Are you competitive, tenacious and full of energy?
Do you have a high achieving sales technique and get a buzz from ‘making that sale!’
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise the independent retailers to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for Powerforce Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Seasonal Chilled Van Activator on our Molson Coors team selling in Carling British Cider apple, Carling British Cider Black Fruits, Sharps Doom Bar, Coors Light and Cobra.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Driving volume within affiliated and unaffiliated independent retailers
- Promoting the key lines for Molson Coors - Carling British Cider apple, Carling British Cider Black Fruits, Sharps Doom Bar, Coors Light and Cobra
- Increase the availability of the product
Please note: This is a physical role and will involve lifting of stock.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Must have a smart phone: Android or Apple
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
In return we will offer you:
- One week training and ongoing support over the 2 months to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Achievable targets and bonus opportunity
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why Powerforce? Put simply, our employees love working here.
Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2012 managing the Molson Coors account we have had 24 internal promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please send your CV with full postal address and indicate which territory you are applying for.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive