On-Trade Sales Account Manager
My client is one of the UK’s leading alcoholic drinks businesses. With an enviable portfolio of brands across different categories and channels, they are known for quality of product and service. Through further development they are now looking for an exceptional On-Trade Sales Account Manager to join their successful team covering the North Somerset and Wiltshire area.
The successful candidate will already have been a proven sales leader in the On-Trade sector, who wants to further their career within an exceptional drinks wholesaler.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to build and sustain relationships and have the account management experience to deliver long term profitable growth, across your customer portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospect and build relationships with existing customers with a view to create longevity
- Listen and react to the customers’ needs in order provide the best possible package for them
- Product knowledge is key, you must want to learn as much as you can about the brand
- Looking to drive new business where there are openings
- Making important presentations with a view to securing new business and sustaining long term relationships
Your key skills and experience should include:
- Be a self-starter who can work autonomously and drive their own portfolio
- Demonstrate success within an on-trade sales environment or parallel market
- Understand the on-trade drinks industry
- You should be a meticulous planner and be highly organised
- Good at building relationships
- Can take pride in your reliability and professionalism
We are looking for individuals who wish to push their career forward and build a structured path through a well-regarded and recognised institution.
This role will reward successful individuals with a strong basic salary and benefits package and a competitive OTE.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.