PREMIUM BRANDED REGIONAL BREWER
North UK (Relocation Package Available)
- How would you like to lead the future development & growth of one of the UK’s most established & innovative brewers?
- Be responsible for growing the On & Off Trade as well as Export market?
- Have the ability to grow a world-class sales and marketing team?
MacGregor Black has been retained on an opportunity with a prestigious and well respected brewing company based in the North of the UK.
As the Commercial Director you will take responsibility for the development of a long term strategic growth plan, overseeing the company’s existing own branded portfolio expansion into the on & off trade, as well as export markets.
This is what is expected of you
- Deliver a world-class sales & marketing growth strategy using consumer insight and consumer trends to identify the most profitable market sectors
- Implement those sales & marketing strategies across the company and monitor their effectiveness
- Set aspirational revenue targets for the company and set key performance indicators
- Build, motivate and lead appropriate sales & marketing teams to deliver the desired growth plans. Also manage under performance where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for monthly sales reporting to the board
- Implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
- Take responsibility for the analysis of the sales & marketing activities of competitors
- Implement an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process by utilizing and developing a CRM and ensuring it is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage
- Ensure the organisation has an effective sales training programme and implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
What are we looking for?
- The right candidate will be degree educated or equivalent with previous experience working as a sales director within the alcoholic drinks sector on/off trade & export markets.
- We want someone that can demonstrate a strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development which has to include a proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- This is no ordinary commercial role, we only want exceptional candidates to apply, so you will be a natural leader with an ability to inspire performance within sales & marketing teams.
- From a skills point of view we want to talk to entrepreneurial commercial directors who continuously demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm. You’ll also have excellent communication skills, coupled with good planning and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead an established business through its new phase of exciting growth. In addition the successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary, bonus, pension contributions, car allowance etc etc
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you …