Wholesale Account Manager (m/f)
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
About the role
- Responsible for ledger budgeted Volume (Sales Out / Hectolitres)
- Grow AB InBev share/sales within the National and Regional Wholesale Partners
- Responsibility for managing the operational relationship with key wholesale contacts. Developing plans at both head office & regional level in line with customer / sector strategy and JBP's
- Build promotional plans with customers to ensure AB InBev has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics.
- Responsible for a Trade Investment budget and meeting ROI targets
- Implement the joint customer business plan that not only ensures we deliver our key commercial metrics, but at the same time is focused around our retailers and consumers.
- Develop and execute effective outlet execution
- Delivery of specific brand distribution and Innovation targets across the ledger - Develop and execute targeted sales drives alongside partner wholesale salesforce in line with ABI Growth Strategy
- Develop a strong network of working relationships across the ledger from HO contacts, Wholesale Salesforce, WKAMs, Technical Support
- Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across National and Regional Wholesale for all key contacts.
- Liaise with WKAMs and attend National and Regional Sales Meetings
- Track, monitor and manage ABI listing fee and legacy loans
- Tactically support the commercial objectives of the On trade and Route to Market sector
- Support monitoring and execution of retention strategy for ABI brands within partner wholesale supplied outlets
About the candidate
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Background in FMCG
- Strong track record of delivering results with major customers
- Strong technical skill base - particularly negotiation & selling
- Strong numerical & verbal skills
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.