Trade Communication Manager
A great opportunity has arisen in of my client's Trade Communications team. They are currently recruiting for a Trade Communications Manager to join and play a key part in the development of their biscuits and savory snacks category.
- Planning and executing trade events: sponsorship events, award evenings, trade shows...
- Liaising with retailers on a weekly basis
- Communication with the wider team on successes and insights
- Developing and managing trade advertising campaigns: budget management, creating briefing for external agencies, ensure all brand guidelines are respected
- You will be the main point of contacts for trade journalists and will sign off on press releases
- Create and develop email marketing campaigns, leaflets and any other material used by the sales team.
- Competitor analysis and online monitoring
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the UK retail space and media & PR landscape
- Previous experience in communications, marketing, copywriting, shopper marketing, PR is ideal
- Previous experience working within an agency is a plus
- Experience with SAP
Please get in touch if you feel you are the right fit for the role.