Business Manager | Premium Foods | North Wales
Are you an experienced Commercial Food Professional with Retail or Buying experience looking to further your career? If you are looking for a great business which is profitable, growing and ambitious, or maybe you wish to have more autonomy and decision making capability with multiple customers then look no further this opportunity could be the role for you.
I am working with a Premium Food business who are seeking a Business Manager for their Retail Shop.
Opportunities and challenges for the new incumbent include:
- Develop create and implement a business commercial strategy based on improving profitability.
- Provide a robust product and labour costing mechanism to support effective decision making.
- Provide a structured approach and methodology to managing the range, price and consumer offer.
- Improve the effectiveness of marketing and communication of the retail strategy.
- To develop and support existing management team through change.
Applicant must haves:
- A proven track record in a Commercial/Retail role within food manufacturing.
- Excellent commercial/buying/product knowledge.
- Good team player with leadership qualities.
- Drive for increasing sales.
This role is based in the North of Wales.
Package £40-50k + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.