National Account Executive
This exciting role is a new position within an award winning business which has experienced exceptional growth over the past few years. With a multi- million pound turnover, my client works alongside some of the industries leading brands and retailers. This role is perfect for a tech- savvy individual looking to progress their career into national accounts.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has won awards for being most ambitious the organisation rewards those who think outside of the box and challenge the norm. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
The National Account Executive reports directly to the National Account Manager, gaining hands on experience in the management and development of accounts. Working on Top 4 accounts, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with promotion plans and P & L
- Promotional forecasting
- Working to agreed revenue targets and ensuring there is a sufficient pipeline to achieve these targets
- Supporting the Senior National Account Manager with preparing promotional forecasts and in monthly review meetings.
- Working closely with the customer care team to ensure client satisfaction is maintained and specific requests are followed up
- Analysis of competitor activity
As a National Account Executive, you will:
- Ideally have some working knowledge of the retail, grocer and corporate channels, though this is not a pre-requisite
- Have a proven track record in a similar role within sales
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- A track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have result in increased revenue streams
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an eye for detail
The National Account Executive position provides an attractive salary and many other benefits