Business Development Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in internal sales or for someone who is looking to take their first steps into sales. This is an opportunity within a organisation who are leading the way in their industry and therefore are expanding their team in hertfordshire.
My client is a leading global drinks brand within their industry, experiencing substantial growth! They have a fantastic working culture with a real emphasis to drive progression amongst their staff and strongly promote an enthusiastic working environment.
On Trade BDE will proactively build and manage a long term strategy including all aspects of the customer contact strategy to build strong lasting partnerships with key customers. The successful applicant will need to become an expert in the customer's business in order to identify growth opportunities.
- Manage and develop key accounts while building a strong network of working relationships
- Deliver agreed commercial and performance metrics
- Proactively manage contact strategy for all key contacts
- Be a brand ambassador and expert in the business
The successful candidate will already have some Account Management experience in a FMCG company, be hungry to drive for success and ultimately want to progress in to a much more senior role moving forward. The chosen BDE will also possess the following virtues;
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong Communication and influencing skills
- Experience in developing strong internal and external networks
- Creative and have the ability to think outside of the box
- Personable and confident nature
Competitive Basic Salary