National Account Executive
The role as National Account Executive has been formed after consistent growth of the business and retail market. It is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive FMCG/Consumer candidate looking to further their career with a market leader.
Our client supply a range of branded & own label products within the homeware and baking sector into key retailers across the UK. They are a niche business with an enhanced market share in the UK given their mass appeal to the retail channel.
The business have excellent relationships and business with key retailers such as Argos, John Lewis, Debenhams along with key grocer accounts such as Asda & Tesco plus many more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below;
- Developing and guiding the implementation of the sales business plan
- Achieving account profitability and sales targets
- Act as the main contact for the customers base
- Be responsible for increasing the distribution of key ranges
- Small P&L responsibilities
- Promotional planning, evaluation, reviewing and communication internally and to the customer.
- Negotiation within agreed boundaries.
- Reporting performance against budget targets and forecast.
The successful National Account Executive will have proven sales experience in the same or very similar industry. Our client is looking to appoint a National Account Executive who has strong relationship management qualities and the ability to drive business through existing warm retail accounts.
It is vital that the candidate lives in the West Midlands region as this is an internally based position with regular visits across the UK.
£22,000 - £25,000
Benefits & Progression