National Account Manager – Grocery Multiples
When it comes to being passionate about specialty premium foods (category leading brands & retailer brands) and being recognized for first class innovation then they do not come much better than this leading multi-national food manufacturer.
Our client has a relatively small UK team but they all care passionately about bringing the best food products possible to consumers across the world. With category partnerships status & £multi-million relationships with the majority of the top four grocery multiples and M&S this business is in double digit growth. Part of a global food group with a turnover in excess of £2 billion and employing c17,000 people you’ll have the stability of a larger business and the agility of a SME. Still retaining its independent edge by being ran as an autonomous business, our client the No.1 UK brand in the chilled category in which it operates.
They’re looking for people who share their values and have a genuine passion for learning & success. In this NAM appointment they’re looking to recruit individuals with great drive & potential.
Due to recent changes and continued success within their category they require a National Account Manager to deliver impressive results a portfolio of Grocery Retail customers.
• Manage full Account P&L
• Develop customer joint business plans through understanding customer needs and KPIs and the impact on their financial models, ROI and profitability targets.
• Utilize insight through data and fact-based rationale to support forecasts and plans for additional activity.
• Work with, co-ordinate and communicate with all internal functions (channel marketing, category development, finance) to provide value-adding winning solutions.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
• A career driven NAM with a proven record of achievement in an FMCG sales role with the potential to develop further quickly
• Passionate about working with premium food products.
• Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 7/14143/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.