Regional Sales Manager
Job title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: South East – Ideally based in Hampshire/Surrey/Sussex
Salary: £27k + Uncapped Commission + Car
Sector: Coffee Machines
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: AL/18588
- A family run Coffee Supplier
- Great product range with loads of new launches
- Excellent incentives to drive sales achievement
A well-established innovator of coffee machines, with constant new product development, a great team and first class customer relationships make this well-established company a real success story. They have the range, prices and service levels to impress the most demanding buyers across the South East and are keen to continue growing!
The role of Sales Representative:
Covering the South East from Hampshire to Kent, up to London and across to Oxford, you will be calling on c200 independents, from pubs, clubs, hotels, cafes and more.
This is an ideal role for a successful Sales Representative seeking an enjoyable, challenging and progressive career move, where you are given the autonomy to run the patch as you see best fit.
- Be home based, reporting to the Managing Director.
- 90% developing existing customers.
- Demonstrate determination in achieving sales targets.
- Build strong relationships with retail buyers and owners.
- Be accountable for the achievement of sales and distribution goals.
The Sales Representative profile:
We are looking for an exciting sales professional who can bring skills and personality to this role:
- Living in the South East
- At least 5 years of field sales success.
- Ideally with some experience of the Coffee market.
- Sell using personality, charisma, energy and strong social skills.
- Well organised and disciplined – able to create and work an effective journey plan.
- A modern and IT literate approach to business.
For more information or to apply please contact:
Name Aaron Latta
Telephone 01275 813004
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.