National Account Executive - Various Grocery & Impulse | Drinks
Do you aspire to be a part of leading drinks brand and their current and future success story? With a fast paced and dynamic culture and an innovation pipeline to watch out for...
Our client is home to some of the most iconic heritage brands within the drinks industry, they boast a portfolio of brands that are found around the globe! As a #1 category captain and their exponential growth with their existing brand portfolio and new tastes that they have acquired from around the world, they are now looking to recruit ‘top talent’ from within the FMCG industry. They have a unique culture which is at the heart of everything they do, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion to raise the bar.
Unlike many other businesses our client is very action orientated when it comes to developing their internal talent especially at a fast pace! As part of their continued business growth strategy, they are looking to recruit their leaders of the future.
As the successful National Account Executive you will support the National Account Manager and the Senior leadership team in executing the commercial plan for the specific customer, whilst utilising all appropriate levers to create maximum brand impact. As part of this role you will get experience of supporting the negotiation of the joint business plan.
The ideal fit:
- Proven track record of building exceptional relationships with a Customer – ideally in a National Account Executive position or a Field Selling role
- Be able to manage, meet and exceed your customers expectations
- Understanding of how an Account Manager / Buyer relationship functions.
- Be resilient
- Financial numeracy to be able to build strategically sound, financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities.
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach
- Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast paced environment?
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to email@example.com.