Area Sales Manager
Position Title: Area Sales Manager
Area: South East
This role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and committed individual to join a company in a strong growth phase and add value as part of a dynamic Field Sales Team.
There is an excellent opportunity to expand the current customer base within the territory driven by the introduction of a range of new SLX Window Blind Products being launched this year.
Styleline Blinds are a market leading manufacturer & trade distributor of window blind products to the retail sector throughout the UK. Styleline have manufacturing facilities in Bingley, W.Yorkshire, where they employ 60 people, and distribute products under the SLX brand. Ongoing development plans include an expansion of our current product range to bring a number of new Window Blind products to the market in 2017.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Management of customer relationships
• Prospect and establish new accounts in line with company strategic objectives
• Report on external market developments and data
• Maintain effective consultation and communication with all relevant internal business teams, to support the delivery of a positive customer experience for our customers in all their interactions with Styleline Blinds.
Skill & Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years field sales experience in a similar sector
• Experience selling in the independent retail sector
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• MS Excel & Word at intermediate level
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail and follow up on customer query resolution
Third level qualification in a relevant area
Ideally based in the Greater London area
Behaviours & Attitudes
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, results driven individual who has a proven track record of achievement in field sales territory management.
The position will suit someone who is self-motivated and encouraged by individual success but is also an effective communicator who can collaborate across different business teams to achieve the common goal of providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The Area Sales Manager will report directly to the National Sales Manager
Remuneration Package: Basic Salary Band £30,000 - £32,000
Plus Commission – Total earnings expectation in excess of £42,000
Benefits: Company Car, Pension scheme, 25 days holiday.