Business Development Manager
This is an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to help grow and develop our clients account base alongside the support of internal functions.
Our client is one of the UK leaders supplying a wide range of products into the Food Service Sector, including restaurants, leisure sectors and Education. They are looking to expand their sales team due to successful growth across their business. Their culture is innovate, progressive and rewarding and are now looking to bring on board an experience Business Development Manager to work alongside their Field Sales Manager
- Achieve sales and margin targets based on a commercial plan
- Win & retain profitable new business in line with company standards.
- Grow retained customer numbers to achieve agreed standards
- Have an effective journey plan to ensure appropriate level of regular contact to achieve targets with planned objectives and outputs for each call
- Work with internal departments and suppliers to sell for more, buy for less and minimise costs
- Drive agreed company campaigns and support agreed focus to meet customer and company targets
- Work closely with Call Centre to ensure compliance, retention and delivery of company campaigns
- Utilise Vecta for all activity, outputs and planning. Full understanding of sales and margin performance v targets for portfolio and by customer
To have experience of working within food service sector, ideally winning and growing new & existing business. Product knowledge and awareness. Organised, planned, PC literate able to work to targets, deadlines and under pressure. Able to build external & internal relationships and negotiate with sound commercial awareness
- To work for a rewarding and progressive Food Service Business with internal functions ready to support the Business development Manager
- A comparative salary and bonus structure
- A competitive package
- To be part of a successful team