Graduate National Account Executive
Title: Graduate National Account Executive
Sector: Ambient products (Food)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Annual Bonus + Car/Car allowance
Our client is market leader in the procurement, distribution, sales and marketing of quality ambient products sourced from around the world. With revenue streams of over £60 million and ambitious growth plans heading into 2017 and beyond, our client now requires a Graduate National Account Executive to retain and grow key retailers and foodservice customers across the UK.
The role of the National Account Executive is to take responsibility for managing and growing the sales across new and existing retail & food service accounts.
Responsibilities to include;
- Building and managing strong relationships with National Accounts
- Employ innovative sales solutions to deliver value and exceed targets
- Work closely with the supply chain team through forecasting and delivery
- Work with the Category Insight Manager reporting on the latest developments and trends within the category
- Analysing market data and comprise compelling commercial presentations to present to the individual customers
- Identify and develop NPD opportunities resulting in new business wins
The person for this NAM role:
- 2:1 or above in a relevant business degree (including an industrial placement)
The ideal candidate for this role will have completed a graduate scheme in a business within the commercial retail sector or have 2-3 years sales experience within the commercial retail sector. You need to be passionate about food, although if your background is similar FMCG products then that will be considered. Previous exposure to managing/working with UK retailers is a must.
- A dynamic individual and a self-starter.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily
- Embraces being accountable for performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
Name Aaron Latta
Telephone 01275 813004
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine