Territory Sales Manager (Scotland & North East England)
My client now has a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager (Scotland & North East of England) to join their team, selling medical equipment and consumables into hospitals. This is initially a maternity cover with the potential to go permanent.
My client is a leader in the manufacture and supply of specialist medical imaging and audio equipment and consumables on an international level.
The Territory Sales Manager (Scotland & North East England) is responsible for the business development and account management of the region, selling the range of capital equipment and consumables into hospitals.
The role involves demonstrating both capital and consumable medical equipment to clinical staff within hospitals, and carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers with a view to growing market share for their portfolio as well as providing after sale support and training to end users.
The successful Territory Sales Manager (Scotland & North East England) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within field business development and account management with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of key figures and targets relating to their current or past role.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in medical industry (previous interviews, shadowing experience, research into the industry etc.)
- As this is initially a maternity cover, the successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running.
- Degree/academic ability.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Stable CV history with clear justification for any gaps.
- Ability to journey plan and cover a large geographical area.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Professional, confident and approachable personality.
- Ideally living anywhere in the Central Belt of Scotland down to North East of England.
£32,500 basic + car, bonus, benefits package