National Account Manager
Opportunity for a success driven, ambitious and dedicated FMCG/consumer goods sales professional to join an International fashion manufacturer as a National Account Manager to contribute further to its UK growth.
A Internationally recognised, market leading, consumer goods manufacturer committed to growing their UK market share with quality, innovative product ranges. The business are looking to develop their position in the UK to ensure they stay ahead of the competition and invest heavily in their NPD team. The business operate with strong ethical practises and pride themselves on being not only ahead of the trends but also a great place to work. The business already operate with the major accounts in the UK and are looking to develop their relationships further.
As the National Account Manager, you will be fully responsible for all the commercial tasks for a range of High Street and multiple retail accounts. You will be a key point of contact for your accounts, responsible for building and maintaining annual account plans to deliver against internal & external targets. Tactically, you will drive growth through NPD, range reviews and build excellent customer relationships to achieve this.
The position will require you to work cross functionally with Marketing, NPD, Production and Logistics and manage all aspects of sales accounts relationships with buyers, merchandisers and other key contacts. It is essential you obtain buy in from both internal and external departmental contacts and manage implementation. You will maintain a high level of awareness of market trends and be passionate about the fashion sector to identify opportunities to drive sales.
National Account Manager - Key Skills:
- National or Key Account experience within the non-food sector ideally within the High Street or Grocery channel
- Passion and awareness of fashion trends
- Highly self-motivated with determination to succeed
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Budget management and data analysis experience
- Proven, all round commercial acumen
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Commutable to North/Midlands 1-2 days per week including North West England, Yorkshire, East and West Midlands
National Account Manager offering a competitive basic salary and long term career development.