EXPORT SALES MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Export Sales Manager to join our company to create successful new distribution partnerships and drive growth in multiple countries. This role will allow you to manage your own diary and travel schedule, plus the opportunity to develop your career internationally.
West Design Products are a family-owned and run company, proud to be based in the UK. Working with over 20,000 products at any given time, we are a fast-growing (In Top 50 Growing Companies in Kent) manufacturer, importer, distributor and wholesaler of toys, art and craft, education and stationery products.
We are the sole UK distributor of Faber-Castell Art & Graphic ranges, Lego Stationery, Copic and Marabu Craft Colours as well as sole UK and European distributor of Faber-Castell Creativity for Kids kits and Glue Dots adhesives. We also act as a wholesaler for other prestige brands, such as Winsor & Newton, Daler Rowney, and Airfix.
docrafts has grown to become the UK’s leading papercraft supplier supplying over 6,000 products for Card Making, Scrapbooking, Jewellery and Kids Crafts, distributed worldwide with brands including Papermania, Xcut, Anita’s, Stock It!, Craft Planet and many more.
Employing more than 200 people across three premises – HQ and Warehouse in Folkestone, Kent, Creative Centre and Warehouse in Wimborne, Dorset and manufacturing division in Plymouth, Devon.
Working with over 20,000 products at any given time. We are a fast-growing manufacturer, importer, distributor and wholesaler of well-known toys, art and craft, education and stationery products.
- Manage existing accounts and develop strong partnerships
- Grow existing accounts (Retail, Online Retail, Agents & Distributors)
- Develop new business opportunities and secure new customers (Distribution and large retailers)
- Improve current margins
- Line manage the ‘docrafts’ Export Sales Team of 4 and work closely with the West Design Export Sales Co-Ordinator
- Communicate suitable new products at correct time of launch and oversee the yearly European brochure creation
- Create and set the pricing structure
- Plan and organise display resources and represent the company and brands at overseas trade shows
- International travel essential (Europe & occasionally beyond)
To be considered for this role you must be a hardworking and personable self-starter with strong experience of the international/export sales market. Determined and resilient, capable of overcoming obstacles to drive growth. You will be results driven and used to spending time overseas and away from home and therefore a confident business traveller.
Other attributes to include:
- International / Export experience
- European distribution and multiple brand management
- Knowledge and experience within Stationery, Art, Craft and Toy sectors
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Proven track record of sales and growth of accounts
- Experienced line manager, able to develop and motivate staff to achieve business targets
- Team player attitude and ability to work cross functionally across the business
- Ability to network both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Valid passport and driving licence
- Fluent in other languages (Desirable not essential)
Please apply today or contact email@example.com for more information.