National Account Manager - Grocer
Fantastic FMCG business with a sought after culture, and an excellent portfolio of premium brands.
This is a National Account Manager opportunity with real breadth and scope to it, working within a challenging but rewarding customer base. As NAM for a Top 4 Retail customer you will be required to take ownership of your designated account whilst balancing Customer, Category and Strategic business targets.
- Building a collaborative working relationship with your Buyer
- Constructing and developing Joint Business Plans (JBP's) with your customer
- Working cross-functionally to ensure customer plans are executed effectively
- Considering pricing, promotion, negotiations and account planning for your customer
- Developing Customer Relationships and bringing the customer strategy to the business
- Negotiating NPD listings & distribution extensions for existing products
- Correctly leveraging and using internal resources
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Ideally Top 4 conversant
- Strategically agile in your approach to customer planning and relationship building
- Proven UK Account Management experience in a retail FMCG brand environment
- Ability to demonstrate NSV growth achievement
If you are an experienced NAM with strategic account management experience and a strong background in building cross-functional relationships and are looking for a route into Grocery or possibly other cross-functional opportunities then this is the role for you.